Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Howdy Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Zenkiri, Oct 30, 2013.

1. I'm from Brisbane and I'm new to riding and thought I would join up after looking through here quite a bit.

It has always been a dream of mine since I was a kid to own a motorbike and when I got the letter about getting my green P's I decided I would take the plunge and fulfill that dream. :happy:

I have next to no experience riding a motorbike and have plans to go do Q ride in the next week or so. The only two wheel vehicle I ever rode was a push bike so it should be interesting.

I'm going to be looking into buying a motorbike and gear after I complete Q ride. So I will be looking around here for reviews and seeing what people recommend checking out for my first bike. :)

So I hope to get a long and have a great time in the future.

2. Hello there.
  3. Welcome. Plenty of riders in Queensland, and lots of Netriders too
  4. Welcome, Qride is good, you'll be right!
  5. lots of queenslanders joining recently............ just sayin
  6. Hey mate, I was in the exact same position as you and now I'm on the bike all the time. Good luck mate.
  7. Thanks guys. I'm really looking forward to getting a bike and riding so I wish I could do Q ride now but as most people know work gets in the way of things.