Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Howdy all. New Member

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by McFly, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Hi all, I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Colin and i guess my story is a common tale, started riding in my late teens on a 82 CB250N then onto the RD350LC & RZ350L, but then came the young family and no time to ride. But now the big 40 has hit and the itch to get back on the saddle has became unbearable, i have recently purchased a 1997 Ducati 750ss and am loving it, however still got the training wheels on at this stage. :LOL: I consider myself lucky as I live out Windsor (NSW) way and close proximity to some good riding haunts. Hopefully i may meet some fellow netriders in the future to enjoy the riding and company.

2. Welcome Colin, you lucky sod (bike AND locality) :LOL:
  3. Gday Colin

Welcome, and good to see another Duke on the board.

Sam :grin:
  4. ahhh, welcome to the other side of 40 and back to bikes. it's a winning combination :grin: have fun mate and ride safe :wink:
  5. Thanks to all for the warm welcome to NR.

The Fiddler sounds like a good time and going on the pics posted looks like a fun group on people. I will try and get there to meet you all.

6. gday mate, welcome to the site. im still you at 18 at the moment though haha (not so eagerly anticipating the whole destruction of riding due to wife and kids yet but hey :) )