Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Howdy... again

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by blackjackx, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Hi All,

Though Im not exactly new to this forum I have been away for nearly 3 years since I stopped riding. Good news is however I just bought a new bike (just need to figure out how to transport it from Vic to NSW :p)

Anyways im sure I will see you all on a ride sometime soon

2. Welcome back

Cheers Jeremy
  3. Welcome.
    Whatcha get?
  4. cheers bought a bmw s1krr
  5. Welcome back. What took you away, accident, mortgage??
  6. ^ thats it - im back in nsw now however
    Also i solved the transport problem i hired a van this arvo and drove down to melb so picking it up tomorrow then driving another 9 hours
  7. hey yea it would have been a bit cheaper but they only work weekdays and i cant take leave atm to wait for the bike ~ they also wouldnt specify a time it would turn up (tried 3 diff transport companies)
  8. You beauty :D

As for your transport issue, I know it's too late now, but I got my bikes transported to me from Vic as well. I just asked them to give me a call or send me a text when they were about 30mins away from the destination i.e. my place. They did, and it worked well!
  9. well i picked the bike up and got home was too tired to take it for a spin but will soon :) ill post pics up
    • Like Like x 1