Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Howdo.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Popkok, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Hi there all, I've just signed up and have'nt a clue what to say. Intro of myself mayhap ? Well, I'm 50 next birthday, I just swapped my '88 Softail Custom for a motorhome and am seriously considering an Enfield Chrome or Classic. Right now all i have to ride is my sons Virago 250, more fun than it sounds. Look forward to meeting some folk here soon.

2. Welcome to netrider mate....good on ya for getting the motorhome...should be good and a fine step up from camping in a tent :]

3. Sorry for the lousy intro. I live in a pissant town named Beaufort western Vic, 'bout 50ks from any serious threat. I am about to become a Divorcee(?) and the motorhome is going to take me fishing for a couple of years. The Enfield appeals as it oughta be a whole lot easier than the Harley to get on and off a trailer. Realistically 500cc is enough for me, had my share of lost bark and helicopter flights.

4. Welcome and enjoy the ride...

5. Hi Popkok and welcome to NR