Lamppost revenge - dog killed From correspondents in Lille, France 22feb05 A DOG was electrocuted in France when it urinated on a lamppost with a loose connection, officials in the town said today. The three-year old Argentinian mastiff named Pako was being walked by its owner in Wavrechain-sous-Denain in northern France on Sunday evening. It let out a yelp and died on the spot. The owner received a shock when he tried to help the dog and was taken to hospital, the town hall said. A spokesman for the local electricity board said the street light had been vandalised and a live wire was in contact with the metal pole.