Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

how to watch motogp

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Mendy, Oct 18, 2010.

1. So unfortunetly I wasn't able to watch the race yesterday, and was woundering if there is a way to view it online or so.
    I googled and got not much response, so if anyone knows how to get the whole race on, I'll be very thankfull.

2. Oh, and search came up with nothing so far.

3.  Top
  4. Go to www.motogp.com and buy a video pass. You can get one for the rest of the season for about $28 aussie dollars. This will give you full access to the MotoGP video database. You can even watch the 89 gp at the Island or watch all the practice and warmup sessions from every race weekend. Not bad value. Live streaming during events is fantastic too.

All the best.

5. this is why I prefer WSBK

6. I also like WSBK but as of the end of last year they also switched over to the paid format like the Moto gp and no more viewing live or past events from their site for free.

This year I watched most races for free thru sopcast on my pc for free.

7. +1 to sopcast

great for live sports that are aired at dif times around the world.

8. try this Resmen

http://www.worldsbk.com/en/videos/magazines.html

9. Motolegion for past races & events that is great but not for live races.

Nothing like watching the race live/free and so far Sopcast has been able to do that for me for motorbike races as well as cricket etc.

10. check justin.tv next time

11. Its free broadcasted on 'Channel ONE' and 'Channel ONE HD' at 2pm Tuesday afternoon. You can tape it easily if you set it up or have a mate willing to do it for you.

Cheers - boingk