Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

how to wash your bike

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by _joel_, Aug 19, 2006.

1. That's cheating, so it doesn't count :LOL:
  2. haha i have to teach mine how to do that in a bikini
  3. i dont mean to bragg, ok i do....
    she does.

my wife is super-hot (to me) and a good sport! :grin:

if only the temp got over 22
  4. I knw where teh sponge, bucket and water would end up if I asked my fiancee to wash my bike! :eek:

Regards, Andrew.
  5. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    i know i am ultra lucky
  6. u took "great pics" too ha
  7. go on, say it, she's hot!!

i could only agree.

and yes, my shot selection is exceptional....she did wash the entire bike though. she loves me :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Thats funny. The piece of advice from this forum so far.
  9. I reckon I could probably get mine to wash mine...the real question is could I con her into degreasing, washing and treating the engine block and chain...
  10. :LOL:

c'mon, we take what we can get!
  11. I've always washed my own bike, and occassionaly the hubby's.

Yesterday though I excelled myself. My bike was 1000k's overdue for its service and cos Andrew has been so busy (have had the oil, filter etc for over a month) I kept asking him to show me how to do it. He wouldn't be in it, so when his brother rocked up yesterday I got him to supervise me :cool:

Took it for a quick spin up to Willow Grove and back to warm it up and passed two guys heading the other way. Turned around a bit further up and about half way back I caught the other riders :eek: (obviusly they must have been riding like women if I caught up to them, but that's not the point.), I thought it was cool.

Got home and started on my service. Now I know how to do it in future...I am so stoked :grin:

Had a problem with the chain adjustment though (besides not being able to loosen the nuts :oops: ) turns out the wheel wasn't on square :shock: It's all good now though.

Was I stoked....yippee for me.
  12. If I buy you the bikini, will you come wash mine??

Am I dead yet? :LOL:
  13. I'll go you halves Vic, she can wear one half at your place and the other at mine.
  14. You guys wouldn't be rolling on the floor laughing if I took you up on it, you would be passed out stone cold.....not a pretty sight :rofl:
  15. +1

And Joel, I've never seen the CBR in those colours. Dad's is red blue and white.
  16. Vic I hope that bikinis not for you :shock: :shock:
  17. oooooh, i need TITS to wash the bike,

18. thought i should add that my automatic bikewasher gave FULL permission to post pics.