Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How To Un-Restrict Your Banana (Latest Mighty Mods Video)

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by moog, May 5, 2009.

1. #1 moog, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Man things were good with my old 180SX. If I needed more power - $20 for a bleed valve and more boost was wound in and that was that. What a shock when I found out how hard and expensive it is to DIY boost up Euro cars! Luckily there's heaps of after market options.

After being teasted by Marty that my VW MK4 GTI was the slowest car in the Mighty Car Mods garage, we decided to do something about it and get it chipped. And this is how it's done:

Next episode is the big one - up in two weeks with our Netrider funded beast!
  2. Fantastic as always. Awesome work.
  3. This dongle ....

.... You get the spastic "I know nothing about ecu tuning award today" You cant fine tune a car without a dyno, once again for the slow people, the car would have made more power getting a custom tune 'on the actual dyno', not flashed then test driven on the road! Thats a generic tune given by the shop.

.... obviously was too lazy or stupid to watch past half way :rofl:

Love the mighty mods :applause:
  4. Yes he's a bit of a worry. Someone else on there accused him of having ADD in the comments and now he's going spaz! Quite funny really. Oh well, can't please everyone.
  5. Yep, another awesome video.

I was going to comment on the fact that your mate had reflectors on his farm's drvieway - but you beat me to it!

Can't wait till the next one to find out how my $10 was spent. Looking forward to it.
  6. where can i find this mate wiith a farm :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

good vid
  7. Man that banana looked tastey and ripe. I want a banana now
  8. Haha! That punch looked pretty realistic, actually.