Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How to put bigger wheels on your car ( Guard Rolling DIY )

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by moog, Feb 5, 2008.

1. #1 moog, Feb 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Hey Gang.

Back with a new video on how to roll the guards on your car. So many people have asked for this video so we decided to make one and put our own cars on the line in the service of science.

So either we get bigger wheels with rolled guards, or we destory our panels - and there's only one way to find out...

Click click

Hope you enjoy it.

[media=youtube]aXF4ZcpVufU[/media]

MOOG

2. Hey Moog,

Another great little video, very entertaining!

Do you have any close up pics of the guards, before and after, so we can see just how much difference there is?

Cheers

3. Hehehe,

Just went back and watched the first episode too. Classic stuff.

I would ditch the 'Stig" intro for Marty. 'Tis old in my opinion... but perhaps others get a kick out of it.

Might we request a Mighty Bike Mods segment where Monsieur Marty wires up some super-loud horns to a bike? Wiring involves relays and such... I'm sure many folks would love a demo vid, myself included.

4. Pffft, you're not a car enthusiast till you've pumped guards with a ladder jack.......

Regards, Andrew.

5. Love the disclaimer at the very end of the clip.

6. Nice vedeo, nice quality, the first ep looks professional.

Now to do somthing about that daihatsu.... Maybe top-gear style on top of a demolished builging, or leave it underwater, and see if it starts

:p