Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How to piss off a harley rider......

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Removed_User_5, Oct 19, 2005.

1. I just realised how poor a sence of humour some harley riders have....do they trade it in to get their bike.
    Since getting xxsteve to add some humour to my bike so many harley riders have asked if its a v-rod.......no i say. So did you build it yourself they ask.....No i say. Did you actually read the tank or just miss the point all together......

How not to make freinds....lesson 1.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/STOOKIE/Hardley Davidson/hardley3.jpg

2. stookie, you are an evil man, although, given that you are a Scotsman, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised!!! Good one! :D

3. How do you tell the difference between a Harley & a Hoover vacuum cleaner??????

4. The vacuum sucks, the Harley su..... hmm, that doesn't work :)

Justin.

5. I would think it is more of a spelling ability issue here...

are the smart enought to pick up the incorrect spelling..

can they read?

6. what about the vacuum sucks, the harley blows?

7. No difference as they both suck! :p :LOL: :LOL:

8. And miss the massive Honda sign on the engine case...

9. Were you parked in front of A1 in Ringwood on Monday Stookie?

10. OK so now we know how to piss OFF a Harley rider... Any tips for how to piss ON one?

Perhaps, from a great height, the attaining of which requires several tight corners to be undertaken?

OK now I's outta here before I gets belted.

11. That's from the old Microsoft joke...

The first time Microsoft will make a product that doesn't suck will be the day they start making vacuum cleaners :LOL: :LOL:

Saw the bike at Bells and rather liked it. Just don't park it near Highway 31 on Sydney Road - Harley Riders can get a bit sensitive if they think they're being mocked... :LOL: :LOL:

12. It is called 'scotomas'. We all do it. As an example I rewrote the quote above how a Harley rider might write it.... :shock: but you can still read it.

I wolud thnik it is mroe of a spllenig abltiiy isuse hree...

are tehy samrt eonugh to pcik up the icnrorcet splleing.

can tehy raed?

13.  Top
  14. be very carefull boys

15.  Top
  16. We luv you Craig 8) 8)

17. The position of the dirt bag!

18. yes sir it was i on my pisstake humour machine.....its all a bit of fun, i mean to say how often has somebody really customised a 250cc......ive never seen on like mine its a little unique. Well alot unique now due to the sticker.
    if ive got 12 months to ride it then it may as well be fun.

19. I like your attitude 8)

JJ