Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

how to own your lane and be seen

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by MT1, Mar 20, 2012.

1. how to : own your lane and be seen 'or' how to perform effective SMIDSY mannouvering

(when in Korea)

2. Might try this out next time i'm on a group ride, good tactics keeping your mates safe.

Guy on the yellow bike is thinking of safety with his strobe light on good to see.
  3. I spent five days and nights in Korea a few years back and in the whole time I was there I saw just two motorcycles, and they were mopeds......
  4. What the fuck are they doing?
    interesting approach to .. riding.. not in a straight line.
  5. looks like an epileptic fit on a bike.
  6. That's because they all own Hyos and are waiting for spares :D.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. wickkid man, pat :LOL:
  8. That look like me going for my L.
  9. Hmm, for Korea the driver sounds American and the GPS (or was that a passenger?) is decidedly Japanese!
    I didn't think either nationality was that popular there...
  10. ...who would be at fault if they get run over?
  11. Kiddies ... don't try this at home. Seriously - from a bloke who's been doing crazy suicidal stuff on a bike for 40 years, this is ... kinda lame and embarrassing.
  12. They give the word "spastic" a whole new meaning.
    Seriously though. I'd rather be seen in skirt and stilettos, on a scooter, toting a tiny little purse...

Edit: Wait... They must've been trying to do the Egyptian dance with their bikes! Video is so full of win! [/sarcasm]