Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How to have a BBQ

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Removed_User6, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Well last night had a impromtue BBQ at short notice , realies over from S.A etc
    anyway Craig ( I wanna Bigger bike) was cooking or shall we say cremating :LOL:
    BBQ ended up tasteing good , but take note of the exploded oil container that was killed because of the heat and 3 foot flames craig had flying out of the BBQ.
    The fireries thought the the goodyear factory had gone up there was that much smoke :LOL:

2. Mmmmm, cremated animal flesh...
  3. If it wasn't for the meat on top i would mistake it for his bike.
  4. you are in the shit with craig so be carefull :D
    we went and picked up the kids from school and i told them craig was coming over and daniels said "cool i can earn the $5 from dave if i finger his bike" :LOL: :LOL:
  5. The boys know that a Harely is a REAL MANS bike not like your Honda. Maybe one day you will have the same class as other Harley riders.

The BBQ was the best BBQ that was held at Glen's place well cooked flame grilled. What more could you ask for.

Has Mrs Midnight taught you how to make coffee yet or are you still drinking that honda oil you call coffee.
  6. Bwaaahhaaaaa :LOL: :LOL:
  7. Whatever you say Craig.... Lets investigate the facts a little further :p