Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How to get it there?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Praz, Dec 5, 2005.

?
  1. Flicking my fuel from on to off every minute

100.0%
  2. Grabbing on to passing b-doubles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Putting a bulldog clip on my fuel line

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So anyhoo, my trusty fzr250 3ln-3 was dropped a while ago and I thought i'd fixed all that was wrong but now after running my bike for half an hour or when goin up hills my carbs get flooded with fuel and I stall and roll to a stop... this is bad when goin up a curvy hill around chapel hill (its close to cootha) for those of you who know.

Problem ends up being float heights by my guess but it needs alot of other things fixed too, So i'm gonna take it to Moss street but how should I get it there without spending a buttload becuase the service will prolly be about 400 i'm guessing.. serious suggestions are good too :p

2. Could try leaving the carby drain taps open slightly :LOL:

3. sensible ideas....

trailer, ute.....
    try carbie clean yourself, it isn't that hard, and you get that great "I did it myself" feeling

silly idea..
    mono it down the hills, lots of stoppies up the hills, that way it'll be level most of the time. time spent talking to cops will mean it's not running for 30 minutes at a time, and all the crashes may hopefuly knock the needles back into their seats.