Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

how to get a motorbike licence NSW???

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by honeybeesweet, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Hi all.... im very interested in getting my motorbike licence but i am unsure of where to do it....can anybody advise me on where in northern nsw holds lessons?? ... thanks heaps xxx

2. Thank you everyone xxx

YEY!! i'm booked into a pre- learners course... not till June though, they are booked out!! i guess everyone wants to learn to ride xxx
  3. Re: Thank you everyone xxx

GL have fun doing it.. :biker:
  4. thanks xxx i will xxx i ve always been a back seat rider but im a dying to take control and really start having some fun xxx
  5. As I said in the other thread about the same subject "If thats you in your avatar image..............I am willing to teach you anything you want!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :bolt:
  6. Check the Central Coast, at Wheels Skills behind Woodys motorcycles. You might have a little more luck there, otherwise just keep ringing up for an availabilty to come up, you never know your luck