Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How to draw, (probably NSFW)

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by waedwe, Dec 15, 2010.

1. #1 waedwe, Dec 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. Hahaha I like it! *thumbs up*

3. very creative, was wondering how he was gonna get out of a few of them, but he did it

4.  Top
  5. Very impressive drawing ability... +1
    Though, makes you wonder .... the 'twig 'n' two berries' seemed to star in most of them :D

6. I thought it was going to be like this

Howtodrawanowl.

using that as a guide I manged this

drawowl.

7. this post wins

8. Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

9. Huh!!.. so where's the rude drawing before the lovely owl??..... (or is that the "f*cking owl" bit??... 8-[

10. Maybe he discovered his drawing abilities as a result of the regular artwork found on school chairs ;)

11. Yes don't forget if a boy in school sits on 1 of the offending chairs he will be labelled gay for at least 1 whole school term, so he is showing them how to save themselves

12. Might explain why there seems to be so many of my former schoolmates coming out of the closet :p
    There must have been 'artwork' on 90% of the seats at our school so avoiding them would have been nigh on impossible and I'd even suggest that when a seat was found without one there was a charge to claim it in order to ensure that it didn't remain that way lmao