Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How to destroy $35mil in an instant..

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by joeyyyy, Jun 11, 2007.

1. #1 joeyyyy, Jun 11, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Lucky to have gotten out of that with his life me thinks...
  2. Ugly, very ugly, to see his head just wobbling about in the cockpit like that sent shivers through me.
  3. That was 180mph when he hit the rear of Trulli that launched him.

Top marks to F1 and the safety of the cars, that monocoque did its job of shedding everything and slowing the runaway Kubica.

There were reports of him breaking a leg but those reports are unconfirmed.

How good was Takuma Sato's pass on the current world champ.
    He drove the absolute paint off that car. Round the outside of a few drivers to finish in the points.

And Kovi, finally, the Finn has found some points. 22 -> 4th super effort that :grin:
  4. yeah i saw it on the news tonight. i heard on one news report he broke an ankle the other said he broke a leg. but no reports say it was serious injuries.
  5. That was one serious crash. Its amazing how well the cars a made to protect the driver, yet the rest falls to pieces.
  6. Did anyone notice him clenching a fist with his fingers after the car came to rest?
  7. #7 vic, Jun 11, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    That above link is a bit stupid.

Clicked on it and it tells me I need to upgrade my version 7 of Internet Deplorer to version 6 :?

8. nearly 7000 posts. either you're really old or really bored.

i dont think ive even written 7000 characters..
  9. and your a 'yiasou ti kaneis'

ps changed the link for you and your old internet
  10. I saw it at 3.45 or whenever it happened amazing how little was left. Last I heard on the bbc site sprained ankle and concussion. cool huh
  11. Methinks you might fairly shortly find out why one of the owners and originators of this site might have nigh on 7000 posts in about 4 years ya :newb:

:-w :rofl:
  12. This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Formula One Management *doh*
  13. Does one F1 car really cost 35 mil? :shock:
  14. That's what they're putting on the insurance claim! :LOL:
  15. +1 MrFerret. Guess Joeyyyy might be having a holiday very soon!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  16. Bugga buga bugga
    i missed seeing the youtube vid darn it

this comes up across the top now

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Formula One Management
  17. Nice one SELC

Good ol Slavica Eccelestein and her FOM crew silence the world. :roll:

Everything is owned by FOM.

Even the body work that is in my garage :grin:
  18. My internet is fine.
    You however are not

19. No. The current one is worth between 4-6Mill

You can pick up Kubica's car for a song I hear ;)
  20. And how many [and of what quality are they] cupholders are they equipped with for my $4-6mill?