Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How To Change Your Oil In Car - Girl Style

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by moog, Aug 15, 2008.

1. #1 moog, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Marty and I were both a bit hung over so our work experience girl came to the rescue for this episode...

2. Nice work lads.

Any plans to start reporting on REAL vehicles anytime soon?

Like MOTORBIKES? :grin:
  3. Very cool - I'll be showing my teen daughters.
  4. Christin has great teeth.

... and got dressed up in a very nice white scarf for working under a car <_<
  5. Yep. The scarf won me over.
  6. Oil flush :? WTF is oil flush?!

Good episode by the way. Quite the opposite of my sister checking the oil of her car, then getting a funnel out to try and top up through the dip stick hole. She made quite a mess! :grin:
  7. Rob Slave, teach her about the 710 cap.
  8. She got the 710 story... and an extra good ribbing for coming into the kitchen spouting some story about how stupid engineers couldn't design a decent way to get oil into the engine. lol
  9. Is she blonde, or does she have a hairstyle like yours?
  10. Well, that was one of your more random comments?!?! :LOL:

Can I ask the audience?
  11. Not random, more like cheekyboi.
  12. Oil flush is a cleaner. Removers sludge, and cleans engine all nice and ready for new oil.

I think all girls should wear white scarfs when working under cars - like a uniform!
  13. always enjoyed ur stuff moog looks like fun.

"yes they certainly look faster" :)
  14. c'mon moog. mightybikemods.com needs to be born.
  15. If some people want to get involved and help out with a mightybikemods special, Marty and I will definitely produce it!!
  16. She looks a bit like Missy Higgins.