Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How to celebrate your birthday.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by munecito, Oct 10, 2008.

1. 1) Wake up at 5:30 but stay in bed until 6

2) Shower and shave, get your riding gear on.

3)Instruct your partner to get geared up as well.

4)Ride south 150Km

6) Ride 150kms back home.

7)Go to the park

8)Go to the mall and get spoilt.

9)Take the rest of the week off work.

Awesome 30th!!!!

2. Mad :) Happy bday mate
  3. Happy birthday, Love the video.
  4. :woot:

hope it was a good one mate! :grin:
  5. That looked like awesome fun. Thanks for sharing!

The video was done very well. Credit to the cameraman.

Oh, and happy birthday!
  6. Happy Birthday!

Skydiving is a blast! Glad you enjoyed it.
  7. :shock:
    Way to Go !!!
    Happy Birthday
    :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Awesome, i want to do it one day.
    You look like a soccer player haha.

Happy birthday.
  9. Pajero!!!!!

You should have told me.

For my 40th I worked from midnight till 8am, went home, slept, then got up again at 9pm and went back to work.

Did I get it all wrong?
  10. You'd never get me doing that, Will, but it looks like you had a blast of a birthday!
  11. Sightly wrong Vic. I have never worked on my birthdays and hopefully never will.

12. It was awesome. No other sensation like that so far. Come on Hornet it would be like looking at the world from God's point of view.

13. I never will work on my birthday, and never have.

I think it's because I was spoilt as I have my bday in school holidays, so I never had to go to school for my birthday... I refuse to work on MY special day!!! :cool:
  14. I got to go skydiving for my 14th birthday!!! Best pressie I've ever got!!! :grin: :grin: :cool:
  15. killer way to spend a bday. nice one.. oh yeah 30 eh... time to settle down a be a responsible young man
  16. :-k :-k :-k [-X [-X [-X :WStupid: :WStupid: :WStupid: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

17. there appears to be no meaing to your smilies..
    you think you dont want to be 30...then agree you should be a fine upstanding citizen and then fall over and have a giggle..got me stuffed.
  18. Would like to try it one day but fark me it looked like you were falling forever.
    I've bungee jumped and that was scary enough.
  19. im planning on it oneday..after the 134m nevis bungee in NZ you just feel like falling for a bit longer.
  20. Lol. Its the settling down part that got me thinking. Then I just realised and fell over laughing. Now my back is stuffed. Please pass me my medication. I don't like going old but I will have fun because there is no way back.

it is about 5 minutes in total, 1 minute of free fall (more like 54 secs, they owe me 6) and 4 minutes after the parachute is opened.