Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How to adjust your chain video

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by matt232, Jul 17, 2005.

1. A very well put together video of how to adjust your chain by a Perth bloke I know through a fireblades website.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

http://www.isracing.com/code34/downloads

2. Just started the download @ 31.2 kpbs.

I'll let you know next week when it's finished :LOL:

3. I take it your downloading the Euro Trip and not he Chain adjustment video. The chain adjustment video in Hi-Res form is only 31.25mb. I've only got 512kb ADSL and it's already at 20% after like 2 mins

4. Dan is still thinking about his bottle of red last night!!! :)

5. No I'm doing the chain one alright (4 hours 15 minutes left)

I'm not game to try the eurotrip one - might save that one for work :wink:

I wish I "only" had 512 ADSL :LOL:

6. lol ok i'm with you now. You connected at 31.2kbps. I thought you meant you were downloading at 32k/s which i thought hang on a minute that is about the average i get. Anyway i just finished watching the Cahin adjustment video and my hat goes off to the creator. He did a top job and i think it is very well presented.

Any newby or person who has never performed a chain adjustment should download this video because it is A+.

Now it's time to go tackle this Euro Trip Video.

P.S. anyone who wants a copy of the Euro Trip video and some other assorted Motorbike videos can PM and i will post them a CD with all of them on it free of charge*

*Provided i don't get like 20 people wanting them, otherwise it may costs you a couple of dollars.

7. #7 matt232, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  8. hey matt, where the heck you been, man?

9. hows he change gear without touching the gear leaver