Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How the bike are ya?

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Black, May 12, 2008.

1. gday

I have been reading the forums a fair bit lately as now myself and my mate are both now booked in for our Learners up-right course 21st + 22nd of June!!! This will be at Rouse Hill (NSW) for those in the area. so thought was a good time to say hello and hopefully learn about the 2 wheel revolution and find some people in the area :grin:

Cheers Blake. :cool:

2. Blake, you'll learn ALL sorts of stuff on Netrider; some of it might even be useful :LOL:

Welcome to the party :).

3. Hi Blake,and welcome :)

I did my Ls at Rouse Hill - it was scary at first, but had a blast by the end of it. My instructor, David, was absolutely brand spanking fantastic! Couldn't have asked for a better instructor.

He was patient, answered all my questions, and was super encouraging. I heard that all the other instructors there are the same - very helpful!

Keep us posted on your progress and good luck! :wink:

4. cheers guys!! i'll let you no how it all goes !! do you guys have a members rides thread at all? Hopefully one day soon i'll have something to throw up

Cheers Blake :cool:

:arrow: Also, How do i go about booking the knowledge test? Can this be done prior to taking the up-right?