Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How Scottish are you ?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Removed_User_5, Jun 10, 2006.

1. This was pretty funny.

Not that hard, but be interesting for you guys to see how screwed up tha accent's get in different parts.

Im 100% scottish.
    and I got them all right.

funny football song at then end too !
  2. I couldn't understand a word they said but i'm still 100% scottish! Managed to just match the shape of their head to the outlines. Cheating I know. :p
  3. Stookie, you need to get out riding again; sitting around home finding incomprehensible stuff like that on the 'Net is just wrong :LOL:
  4. :evil:

Not happy Jan.....

All I'm getting is a blank page.....something is not right here!!!!

I was looking forward to testing my knowledge...... :(
  5. aye nae bother,me ma and all me cousin,s n Aunite,s n Uncles are Scottish an all. Orkney islanders mun desciption n accent not far of the truth,knew a guy who lived there,touring round here,went to Orknies tae vusut em. :squid: all fusherman,3rd generation like,I couldnt even understand 90%of what he was saying when I first met him,let alone his kin folk on Orknies.Ya ken wut I maen mun :-s
  6. Doesnt work with my firefox... have to dust off IE
  7. I got glasgow and edenbrough easily... but the other ones i just matched with their outlines :LOL:
  8. ....and unfortunately all points are required to be deducted due to mis-spelling a prominent capital city..... :p Tsk Tsk
  9. I didnt realise you could match the faces.....Doh !

Eswen must live in Millburn, tsk tsk, getting the scottish capital spelling so so wrong.
  10. I ken ya fella's didna be woaring ya kilts on the bikes though yeh?
  11. It's broken. Says I'm 100% Scottish.

Song's fcuken great though.
  12. pfft id been drinking leave me alone :LOL:
  13. haha im 100% scottish :LOL: :LOL:
    yet i look 100% chinese :shock: :LOL: :LOL: