Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How NOT to protest a speeding ticket in court...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by boz, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Was pointed to this: motorcyclist in court

The video is excellent, and the excuses used in court are wonderful. You have to wait till the last 30 seconds though to really enjoy the clip!

2. What a tosser!!!!!!

Loved the ending :rofl:
  3. And some people debunk the theory of karma!

4. I even did a search for it, and browsed through the recent humour posts to no avail. Mind you none of my searches included any of the words from "Gixxer squid fights back!" - my searches were 'court', 'ticket', 'fine', etc...

Oh well, at least the first two people who replied never saw it previously posted.
  5. I never saw it before either!

Haha what an arseclown, I must have watched the ending ten times, it never stopped being funny :LOL:
  6. no sweatski, boz, search can't find everything :).
  7. That was awesome!

Sums up 95% of Americans!

8. Just as well they have that other 5% or they would never have managed to invent mass production for motorcars, or put a man on the moon, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or, or :roll:
  9. meh somebody else would have done that eventually horny-et... then they would have been the World's morons hahaha

As for the video AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fcuk me thats funny

I was expecting him to say something (else) stoopid. wasn't expecting that ending!!!
  10. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL you just need a mate like that, imagine all the bullshit talk he can come up with. That was a classic.
  11. That has to be the funniest ending to a twonk case i have ever seen
    What an absolute Tosser, and this is the first time I've seen this as well.
    What a pissa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  12. Certifiable!
  13. Absolute pure gold, greatest ending ever
  14. What a tosser, the amount of bullshit he was spinning was gold... I loved the ending. Was he trying to do a rolling burnout or something?
  15. Nah. He is just one of those "I always ride at 200mph" guys that highside in carparks.
  16. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost as good as the video itself!
  17. Hmm, wonder if someone watching the clip would say "Sums up 95% of motorbike riders, morons!"
  18. HAHA!

That was gold, not to mention that if he does 200 normally and highsides at, what like 10 in the carkpark, someone will be getting a special graft for chrissy (if he is alive)

Having said that, must remember to take my shirt off if i ever go to court and sing "my milkshake brings all the girls to the yard..." :grin: