Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How NOT to load a bike

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Sir Skuffy, Oct 19, 2006.

1. #1 Sir Skuffy, Oct 19, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. Haha iw always resisted the temptation of doing that. Now i feel justified
  3. bwahahahahahahahahaha.
  4. #5 Azz, Oct 19, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    bet he'll be doing this :facepalm: :tantrum: for a looooong time to come...
  5. Bumber.
  6. oopsie!

what a twit!
  7. At least it wasn't a Harley :p
  8. When I was heavily in Enduro and SuperMotard, I would frequently ride the bike up on the back of either a Hilux ute of a Chevy Silverado.... Was not difficult.... What was fun was jumping the bike off of the back of the ute (flat bed, no sides)... Always impressed people.. :cool:

The one time

I did not warm the bike enough

Stalled half way and I FACE PLANTED.... :LOL: :LOL:
  9. Did you buy the ramp for it Sir Skuffy? or get it made?

I've got a Hilux and would really like a ramp that will faold or easily dismantle to fit in the tray, but can get a bike on and off with.

I was thinking something a little wide would be good, as there isn't room in the tray to turn the bike around - so it'd have to come off backwards (use feet to stabilise).
  10. :rofl: ah ha that it hilarious. :)
  11. Hey, I brought mine back from the US. Was living there and did it there all the time.........

Not sure where you can get them here... Sorry.
  12. hahahah... would have liked to see how the bike ended up
  13. farking pissed myself watching that.. funneist thing i have seen all day.... like others said woudl love to of seen a pic of the tail of that thing... or whats left :LOL:
  14. Lesson two; low speed manoeuvering!

But what was with the secone camera, did they do this deliberately???
  15. silly bugger :rofl:
  16. What second camera? Perhaps you're looking at the trailer attachment. :| Why would someone do this deliberately... my heart sunk watching the exhaust bend under the undertray and then the seat cowl crack :cry:
  17. what second camera? I think you may be confusing the mount for the trailer on the left hand side with a camera (if that's what you're referring to)?

funny stuff
  18. Seemed like a good idea at the time!! :)