Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How not to act

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Mendy, Nov 14, 2010.

1. #1 Mendy, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    . . . . on the open road with oncoming traffic

[media=youtube]P_llndUzFfc[/media]

2. #2 Mendy, Nov 14, 2010
  3. #3 Deadsy, Nov 14, 2010
  4. ummmm... Yes... If you fall over, it hurts. Don't do it.

5. Not to sure about that, on the lead up to the corner, there was definitely two lanes and he was changing from the inside lane to the outside. Lane looked like it then got thinner though. But what I'm seeing is a legitimate move that went bad into dust/gravel.

6. It looks like there is another lane, but it seems to end. From the previous run it is clear he knows the road, so in my opinion the move he tried to pull off was a squid move.
    I was probably over eager with the "geared up squid" comment, though.

7. The second one, seems like a competent enough rider, but put a move on that car which was a little ill-advised. I think he went to go around, but the car half saw him coming and moved over a little to let him up the inside, but he'd already committed himself to outside, and then he got pushed wide, and the car wasn't flying but it wasn't hanging around either, so he just ran out of road and time to get the job done, and ended up on the gravel and slippery stuff. If you press on, then sometimes things go pear shaped.

That first one is horrifying. Error on error on mistake on stuff up. He can thank the car driver for saving his stupid life, because that's the only reason he still has it.