Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How Nice are you(purity test)

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Paula1, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Couldn't help myself :D

http://www.armory.com/tests/niceness.html

Here is the result of your Purity Test.
    You answered "yes" to 35 of 100 questions, making you 65.0% nice pure (35.0% nice corrupt); that is, you are 65.0% pure in the niceness domain.
    According to the scoring guide, your niceness experience level is: Warm... You are nicer than most. This is a very good score. You probably lead a happy life, or whatever. Congrats.

2. I excluded consideration of my sister when I was 10 or younger - figured siblings don't count.

3. yeps....me thinks you telling fibs too Boz??? :LOL:

4. Here is the result of your Purity Test.
    You answered "yes" to 38 of 100 questions, making you 62.0% nice pure (38.0% nice corrupt); that is, you are 62.0% pure in the niceness domain.
    According to the scoring guide, your niceness experience level is: Warm... You are nicer than most. This is a very good score. You probably lead a happy life, or whatever. Congrats.

From memory, I included everything I did to my little brother........ or maybe I just have a bad memory ;)

5. no fibs!!! I answered truthfully. I re-took the quiz and scored 8 so must have missed a question the second time through. Can't I just be a nice guy?

(Edit and note: if I consider my sister, then my score drops to 79)

6. No you can't.... :twisted:

7. You answered "yes" to 27 of 100 questions, making you 73.0% nice pure (27.0% nice corrupt); that is, you are 73.0% pure in the niceness domain.
    According to the scoring guide, your niceness experience level is: Warm... You are nicer than most. This is a very good score. You probably lead a happy life, or whatever. Congrats

Am I allowed to deduct the point for "pushing someone out of a boat" because I've done that, but that was the whole point of the game...

The irony of it all... nice guy at home, Professional Bastard in public.

8. I'm a bad girl..... :wink:

You answered "yes" to 47 of 100 questions, making you 53.0% nice pure (47.0% nice corrupt); that is, you are 53.0% pure in the niceness domain.
    According to the scoring guide, your niceness experience level is: Average... You are average. That is nothing to worry about, really. Just, eh, whatever. I don't really have any advice, because it's not good or bad. So just, um, go take the test again and see what you get. (or go somewhere else.

9. I already know I'm bloody nice, fantastically so even ORRITE?

As if I need a test to tell me that.

Now get outta my way, I got shite to do :evil:

10. LOL, that was an interesting test.. I got 65% pure..so just Warm, and leading a happy life..apparently! :wink: :D

11. Here is the result of your Purity Test.
    You answered "yes" to 25 of 100 questions, making you 75.0% nice pure (25.0% nice corrupt); that is, you are 75.0% pure in the niceness domain.

hhmmmm, I think I need 2 work on somethings here.

12. Would someone please score higher than me!!!!!

Surely I'm not the *nastiest* girl in town! :shock:

13. Looks like ur going 2 b it girl.

Either that ur noboby else is going 2 put up their results if they score higher. :D

14. I will go hang my head in shame....... :oops:

15. Look on the bright side.

Only the good die young. :D :shock:

16. Noooo..be proud that you are Naughty...but Nice :wink: :D

17. If you're happy (naughty and nice) and you know it clap your hands :applause:

18. You answered "yes" to 9 of 100 questions, making you 91.0% nice pure (9.0% nice corrupt); that is, you are 91.0% pure in the niceness domain.
    According to the scoring guide, your niceness experience level is: Nice... Ok, you are probably really nice,

mmmm.....

Lisa :twisted:

19. Yeah.....but you know what they say....die young and have a good looking corpse :shock: