Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How much r a right mirror and a front brake lever?

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by Sweeris, Apr 11, 2007.

1. I am looking to get a right mirror and a brake lever. This is not from me falling of the bike but just something stupid that I did to it.

With the right mirror, it just came loose and fell off.... I think this is due to the fact that I park my bike inside so I have to kinda fold/twist the mirrors around so they dont catch the door frame and snap off(almost did it once).

For my right brake lever the part where it suppose to press the brake light switch, it broke off (with out me knowing it). I went to get my RWC and the guy said something wrong with your brake switch. and after about 10min of looking around he found it was the front brake lever.

So I am wondering how much it would cost me for these 2 items.

Oh and Im on a '91 CBR250RR.
    Thanks
    Sweeris

2. try phoning some bike wreckers, shouldnt be more than $20 for both.

3. 15-25 mirror
    about 25 new leaver

4. break lever is $15 to $25.

the mirror should be more less then $30 max $40.

5. all of these parts are avalable aftermaket...

$40 or so for a mirror... the lever could be as high as $25 depends if you need all of it...

as for the switch.. but genuane Suzuki one (same as across one) cos it is cheeper than the aftermarket one... about $12.50 (suzuki) $15 aftermarket one...

6. under the 50 zone :p