Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How much is the new CBF250 ?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by giga, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Is it good idea to find some people to buy the same bikes , so we can get a wholesale price ?

:wink: CBF250 not CBF400
  2. Don't think that model's for sale in Australia, at least according to Honda.
    Unless you can get it as a grey import?
  3. Considering that I just completed my L's (passed woohoo!) on a CBF250 with 100k's on the clock, they definitely are available in Australia. Check out Honda's web site http://www.hondamotorcycles.com.au/motorcycle+range/road/entry/cbf250+06.htm. They're $5490 (on road approx $6000).

Not bad little bikes, I'd consider one myself but I have a bit of freeway riding to do (~35km from Adelaide) I don't think they'd have enough poke. I'm looking at something like a GS500.
  4. For a write up on the bike check out the latest (08/06) edition of twowheels magazine page 52-54.

I don't think you will be able to buy wholesale no matter how many bikes you could collectively buy. However, a dealer may be open to better deal on a multiple order. Would take a bit of organising and the deal possible would depend upon what sort of margin exists on these bikes.
  5. Yes CBF250 is available in Oz. But I still have to see one in action. Not a bad looking small bike though.
  6. LOL.

did you make that up or just make that up?
    Peter Stevens in city have had 'em for 2-3 months

7. It is my typing mistake. I wrote CBF400 previously

Actually I like CB400SF, but can't find here.

At least , CBF250 has a mini oil-colded system, maybe enough for the weather here in Sydney.
  8. Brand new is about $6200 on the road I believe.
  9. Saw somebody riding one down elizabeth st. last week, it sounds pretty sweet and low. I was expecting a higher pitched squeal. $6200 sounds about right you could probbly haggle for a deal, or discount on gear.