Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How Much Is That Doggy In The Window???

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by xsploder, Nov 4, 2010.

1.  Top
  2. That's a dog of an act.

Gotta be barking mad to do that.

I thought I've been with some dogs!

3. Just came in to post this, beat me to it. Seriously, just when you think NRL has hit rock bottom, a player finds a new way to make us shake our heads in disbelief.

Every dog has it's day I guess.

4. Great excuse :bannanabutt:

5. #5 xsploder, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    [URL="]
    [/URL]

6. stolen from elsewhere, but he was told it was a drug test, and he was required to leave a sample in the lab

7. Having been sent the pic at least 3 times today, i think he is in a little trouble

NSFW. pic can be seen here www.ritapanahi.blogspot.com

8. I always knew he likes the dogs, Doggies 2011 wooo

9. I googled and I couldn't find... thanks.

But ewwwwwwwwwww...no thanks!
    Seriously are hookers that expensive now-a-days that you have to revert to canines?

10. Well it finally shows the AFL up as rank amatuers in the scandal stakes, c'mon Fevola and co try and top that 1

11. "NO! I will not shear my sheep with you."

12. high school straight into NRL culture. They just have no idea what it is like to be member of society.

It seems to me the only way they will cure this cancer is lift the minimum first grade age to 21. Make them get an education and a job for a while.

13. Maybe, but although my memories of high school are mercifully hazy these days ISTR most kids having some basic understanding that the sort of shit we now see being pulled by sportspeople is not acceptable to the wider world.

14. His dog days are over.

15. I can see his mp3 playlist now:

Houndog, Old Shep, Daddy Wouldn't Buy Me a Bow Wow, Puppy Love, Scooby Doo, Bingo Was His Name-O...:eek:

16. Let this cancer take its course, the sooner the nrl closes down the better

17. ..It's his "Seeing eye" dog!!... serously!!....

18. +1 to this

19. God no. Then we'll be stuck with AFL.

20. I heard he has now been sacked by the raiders, but accepted the canterbury captaincy, the headline will read " Monaghan accepts head job from dogs"