Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How Many Members of UMC (Qld) are on Netrider?

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by 3737pisces, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Im from Qld & Just wondering How many are Members of UMC (Qld) I would also be Interested to Know Australia Wide. It is Better to be a Member as it is for the Rights of All.

2. Yep, and I don't ride harley , I am not a 1%er, and I am not and have never been part of a ""Gang""
    Lot of very interesting stuff on the site esp some of the news articles...
  3. UMC? wassat?
  4. UMC = United Motorcycle Council

It is kinda the 'Peace Summit' for outlaw motorcycle gangs to sort their shit out without getting in the newspapers; but it is also a way for them to get together and pool resources to fight the horribly undemocratic anti-association laws.

They are one of the few groups fighting for preservation of the power of our constitution and freedom & democracy in general, in Australia today.
  5. Some groups are included for the purpose of legitimacy.

Some have asked to join because they want to be part of a larger group in order to be protected from the actions of unethical sections of the police force.
    Yes: 'Hell's Accountants' feel vulnerable enough to want to be part of bigger group. That should tell you something pretty damning about how normal riders are being treated in some areas.
  6. I was at the TOJ national run in Brisbane last 23rd of Jan. It was in support of the UMC Queensland and 400+ bike showed up. Lots of outlaw patches where there. All getting along sharing snags, drinks, laughs and the ride.