Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How many days a week do you ride?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Kraven, Mar 23, 2006.

?
  1. 1

100.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. How many days each week (On average) do you get on the bike and take it for a spin? and do you commute on it?

I commute on the bike every day but tuesday but thats out of choice not necessity and i'm on it most saturdays and sundays too, i just feel like a day is wasted if i'm not out riding :grin:

2. 5 days a week commuting, plus at least 1 day on most weekends where I duck out somewhere on the bike.

3. Where's the 0 option? :p

Hopefully that will be rectified this Saturday.

4. Same as Dale, I ride to work everyday ie.Mon-Fri and then usually if I can I pop out for a quick ride at the weekend too...

Dont ride if the weather is way too hot or way too windy, but otherwise come rain or shine I'm out and about....

5. I commute using the bike but still try and take the car out at least twice a week just that it's not just sitting there. If conditions are bad - ie heavy rain, fog, dark whatever then I'll usually take the car just out of the interest of safety - likewise if it's too hot I'd rather drive with the A/C on than squid. On weekends I'm just as happy taking the car for a spin as I am going for a ride - quite often I'll do both :grin:.

6. I commute 5 days a week, and will usually get out at least once on the weekend

7. The bike is my Number 1 transport (no car anymore) So, if im going somewhere, out comes the GPz.

8. I don't commute as such, but tend to find lots of reasons to go for a ride especially if I've got a track day coming up or some touring. :grin:

9. Yep I commute every weekday. Use it on the W/e too. There really arn't too may days when she dosen't get ridden.....snigger.....hehe

10. my only form of transport at the moment, so usually 6 days a week... 7 days would be too much of a good thing.
    12000kms on the clock since last november :eek:

11. 3-4 days is what I am anticipating. Basically, the days I communte back and forth between my full-time job and pat-time uni + weekends :)

12. I don't use the bike to comute..I ride it. Every day after work. :grin:

13. I WILL LET YOU WORK IT OUT, 138000 KM APPROX LAST YR.

JUST A HINT SEYMOUR TO MELB EVERYDAY THIS WEEK AND NOT FOR WORK :wink: :wink:

AND WILL BE TWICE TOMORROW COFFEE AT SOUTHBANK :wink: :wink:

GROB,LIDDONIT,KISHY,R1 LOVER,JAY-B AND WHOEVER ELSE SEE YA THERE :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

14. Ride to work, ride at work, ride home from work, ride on days off. :)

15. I commute 5/6 days a week and ride every weekend basically if I dont have to cart 2 or more extras with me its always the bike
    To many cars on thr farking road over here for an old taswegian like me :shock:

16. 5 days a week for work, 2 nights a week to unwind, and at least 3 weekends out of 4 I get a day out for a decent ride, I'd rather do 20km of twisties than 200km of straight road so the kliks aint high but the fun factor is.

17. ride everyday, work and fun..... I've got no car! :cool:

18. I only drive my car when its absolutely neccessary...
    too hot, too wet or the dog food bag is tooooo big to fit in my bag :p

I make sure I start the car at least once a week now, cos I got a flat battery a few weeks back cos it was left for a month.

19. most of the time i ride about 4 times a week..
    much better the driving the car as there is too much traffic jams