Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How lucky is this guy?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Charmed, Sep 5, 2007.

1. I can hear all the OMFG'S now :shock: ....

th_howluckyisthisguy.

2. Amazing how some commentators feel the need to overstate an already dramatic situation; "He's doing 204 miles per hour". Yeah, right :roll:.

3. Yes indeed OMFG

V8

4. I can see the 'this is a repost' replies already.
    :grin:

5. F.U.C.K! :grin:

6. :lastweek:

Cheers :cool:

7. I musta missed it last time Dazza.

That was definitely OMFG alright!

8. More like..

:lastyear:

How lucky was he tho. :shock: :twisted:

Gaawd.

9. It's been posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted..............ad-bloody-nauseum

10. That clip is longer and more detailed than the one I've seen before, saw the OMFG part a while ago though.

11. How many times has it been done here? Sorry I have only been around here for a month... hehehehehe

12. How about the last line "Staying alive is considered a win."? :LOL:

13. Someone is goin to get there ass kicked by the boss

14. Narrator sounds like the same guy that does "Wildest police videos/wildest crashes yadda yadda yadda."

Must be a tosser if he agrees to the script.

15. Nice clip, although seeing the title of your post I expected to see some photos of myself :wink: