Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How Lucky is this guy!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by torque, Dec 12, 2009.

1. #1 torque, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    [media=youtube]3jfPGRri34g[/media]

very good reaction and braking, looks like he had to take a rest after that.. so so so so close.

2. farknell :shock:

3. #3 gsxxer, Dec 12, 2009
  4. that dude an idiot... 170km/h over a crest on that road... i'd have gotten out of the car and beaten him if i were the driver

5. #5 Joel S, Dec 12, 2009
  6. #6 Deadsy, Dec 12, 2009
  7. There's a lot of pucker-factor in this thread.

8. #8 blackjacket, Dec 13, 2009
  9. See him stop to change underwear.....

10. I'm not so sure that they are lucky they missed, or stupid to put themselves (and others) in that situation in the first place.

I'm all for bending the rules a little... but there are limits.

:roll:

11. Ahhh the memories of that ride to Broadford one year when Karen did the exact some thing to me.

Waiting for oncoming bikes to go past so I could make a right hand turn when she failed to see the other bikes were stopped and waiting to turn right.
    Just as I started to turn I spotted a glimpse of something in my mirrors and grabbed a handful of brake just as I started to roll forward.

It was close, damn close :)

12. #12 mischiefmaka, Dec 14, 2009
  13. STUPID.... Could have been a mother with her children crossing the road instead of a car pulling out...Not cool.

14. ..Ya know!!.. I see what the prob is!!.. they are all riding on the wrong side of the bloody road!! :roll:

8-[

.. seriously tho... that 1st clip is f'ing scary!!.

15. That 1st clip. It's just bloody lucky that he had an escape route (onto the oncoming side) without any traffic. Would have been a head on and certain death at the pace he was doing.