Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How Hot is Marco Melandri's Girlfriend?!

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Justin Stacks, Aug 27, 2012.

1. The WSBK camera guys love to focus in on her every time they show Melandri.

Funny to see them next to each other. He's like 5'5 and she's like 6'5.

Damn, he's one lucky guy! Not a bad racer either.

(Not sure how to add photos) http://www.flickr.com/photos/gpmotogp/4444156694/
  2. As for the title question: her face is too masculine, too chiselled and hard-edged for my tastes. I prefer my women to flaunt feminine features, soft and voluptuous.

Hmmm, this scotch is going down well.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. her boobs seem to keep getting bigger over time.
    bigger and bigger
  4. Probably proportional to Melandri's paycheck....
    • Like Like x 2
  5. i don't find her appealing... but most model types bore me
  6. I concur.... But with rum
    • Like Like x 1
  7. yeah, like you would knock it back if it ever came a-knockin
  8. Maybe the face is not a solid 10 (probably 8.5), but you can't deny that body!
  9. It's paper bag time!
  10. [​IMG]

she seems...ugly :\
  11. putting it over your own head?
  12. :rofl:
  13. That's what the blindfold is for.
  14. [​IMG]
    ROFL! thats a hell of a height difference to. Every time he goes for a hug he must end up motorboating her
    • Like Like x 1
  15. He's probably the same height as her when he sits on his wallet.
    • Like Like x 8
  16. She always has a stupid smile on her face whenever they cut to her, whether Melandri has gone forward or backward.
  17. I'd send her packing without a second thought. There are much nicer girls around wsbk. I do believe there is a nice one called Pippa that never gets the screen time she deserves.