Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How funny

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Bierdo, Feb 27, 2007.

1. I was looking in the classifieds section, in Bikes for sale, and there's an Aprilia Scooter in there!!

the guy reckons it's a bike!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (closer to a pushbike maybe)

And he wants $4500 for it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I suppose it'd be fun for someone to sit in...
  2. ooooooh, i guess you had to be there......
  3. :LOL:
  4. 404 funny not found. scooter riders are people too.
  5. oh, oh, i get it, its a theme-joke-thread!!

i guess you'd have to RIDE one?!? :LOL:

6. there's a scooter just near my house... now the funniest thing i've ever seen was this old bloke who bought one...

open faced helmet, big white beard, 80's pastel coloured jacket, big bright smile.... in front of traffic he rides out on to the road... now to turn and face the right direction, no leaning, no nothing, he full on turned the handle bars like a steering wheel and went ass up... it was classic. well i thought. so people on them... well not always.
  7. I almost feel sorry for the bloke... He was obviously happy about his new aquisition :grin:, and then fell off :(
  8. Twas Mulga Bill from Eaglehawk
    That caught the scooterin' craze
    He turned away the good old horse
    That served him many days...

Banjo Patterson has ya covered
  9. You obviously don't know what you're talking about...
    what's the matter, can't you afford it?
  10. :LOL: :LOL:

11. Wouldn't be seen on one, wouldn't fork out money for one.

Scooters they just aren't motorbikes.

And I still can't believe that the governments assume because you can drive a car you can sit in one of these things in traffic and be a danger to yourself and everyone around you.

Underpowered, underbraked, and usually ridden by somone with no idea... I cringe everytime I see someone on one.

Now if scooterers had to do some rider training and had something a bit more substantial than 50cc that'd be another story.
  12. dunno where you are from... i'm not the greatest scooter fan either, but here, they have to do the same training and they come in 850cc's etc etc....

i assume you're from adelaide where you can buy and ride a 50cc straight off the bat??
  13. And lets just face it, people from Adelaide deserve our sympathies and compassion, its not nice to make fun of handicapped people after all... :)
  14. that cute chick at the office rides a scooter to work every day... saying scooters are crap just lost you the hottest date of your life. are you going to tell us how much you hate geeks now?
  15. Scooter chicks are great (Where are you Micky?) and are well worth scrambling the fighters for.

They have unknowingly caused more accidents than drink driving. And Ktulu.
  16. I didn't know you ride a scooter to work [​IMG]