Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How do you pull (Members of the opposite sex, not yourself)

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Kamikaze_Kawasaki, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Hah, 59%, looks like its Rosie Palm and her 5 eligible sisters.
  2. 81%, luckly the "pinch the girls arse" didn't get you dis qualified !!!

3. Ha ha, I was trying to be as sleazy as I could and I rated 71% (Beer Monster)
  4. Strewth 59%,

that's much better than when I was a teenager!! :p
  5. I got 73%: "All the gear, no idea"... Not too far from the truth I suppose :D
  6. 77% for belting my anger on my mate :p :LOL:
  7. 70% for me, probably because despite someones best efforts to make me lose a shirt that needs a volume control, I would have just found another...
  8. I tell you what, women out there are desperate. :LOL:

I just tried the Batman option, pissed & drugged up, didn't change my stinky shirt, still got a 47% hit rate. :p :p
  9. hmmm 53%, all mouth and no trousers... i'm a loser :oops: hehe
  10. 75% :shock: It must be broken.

I never do that well! :LOL:
  11. I guess I can be Wingman any day!
    85%, maybe I should take my own advice and actually pick up some day.
    "These are great - they're like sex, except I'm having them!"
  12. Yeah i went....well lol
  13. 57 % for me. Shy guy always in control...hmmmmmmmm.
  14. 77%
    Shy guy

Always in control, and that often works out the best on a holiday night out, But stop playing it so safe! We know its not cool to get wasted, but you need to let down your hair and live a little! Perhaps a bit of dutch courage will give you that pep you need to go for it a bit more.
  15. I got 65%.

So now to find out how a nearly 40yo female bike chick can do so well in real life :grin:
  16. 72%, If only I could get it to work it really life :( :( . (yes I did answer truefully)

You know this topic could still be missinterpreted by females :wink:
  17. This thing is so accurate, I scored 48%. Shows how good i am, i say we should hold a Netrider group activity to teach losers like me the tricks of the trade.