Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How do taxi drivers get a license again?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by MadAzz300, Jan 31, 2013.

1. It takes me 15 minutes to get to work. I got stuck on the same roads with the most awesomest taxi driver ever!
    (don't have the sound up to loud - the MadAss might blow yr speakers away :ROFLMAO:)

2. dude that is nothing

3. Sorry but what? If I wanted to watch people doing absolutely regular things in a car I would have gone and stood on the road for a while.

4. Ah well.. must be too tame..no stacks or crashes - sorry 'bout it!

5. Never pass a Taxi in the left lane. Once saw a taxi change lanes suddenly to pick up a fair only the guy on the Harley with his daughter on the back in the left lane got slammed into a pole. My minds eye wil never forget the sight of the Harley going end over end through an intersection about 6m in front of me.

Learn from the mistakes of others.

6. Das how ya do it Nigeria man.

7. He uses the indicator. That makes him a high achiever among taxi drivers.

8. In Melbourne, out on the roads, the colour of 'Danger' is yellow.

9. I a bit confused. Didn't that clip showed a taxi driving in a safe, orderly manner and giving other road users heaps of advance warning about his intentions?

• Like Like x 1