Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How do I delete accidental posts?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Seany, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Most of the night, whenever I've tried to post I was getting some sort of error notice and it wouldn't go through. Egiste said it was a site problem and there was nothing I could do so I just kept trying it. :?

Now I can post, Yay, but it seems all of my attempts have gone through and now I have to repair the damage. :oops:

Is there somewhere on the edit function that will let me delete entire posts or should I just apply to become a moderator so I can have the advantage of sensoring myself and occaisionally give myself a warning. :D :?:

2. You can delete your own post, if it is the last in a thread. Once someone else posts to thd thread, you can then only edit it.

3. Thanks Jason, I'll tidy it up as best I can. :D

4. If you must have it deleted, edit the post, leave "PLEASE DELETE" and then blue card it.

5. c'mon seany tell the truth .
    i was plastered and posting and now i am sober i saw what i posted and i want to delete it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

6.  Top