Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How can you get groceries home on bike?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by banoobi, Aug 12, 2008.

1. I guess you just need to be a little intuitive.

2. That is gold :LOL:
  3. did they make it is the question
  4. am gonna try this next saturday !! :p
  5. It works for children in prams too [​IMG]
  6. no helmets, no jackets, no boots, no riding pants..i'll assume that's in America and say Americans really are the dumbest people on earth - they believe the lies of the Bush Administration and now this..

On a lighter note, I bought KFC the other night and had to ride home with a bag strapped around my glove..i won't be doing that again! Around my cluth hand i couldn't operate the clutch properly and on my throttle hand i couldn't operate the throttle properly.

7. LOL!
    I think you mean initiative.
  8. Would be funnier if they picked the trolley with the wonky or missing wheel. Sparks everywhere!!

9. ^ netrider nan

Why do they need abrasion resistance at 5km/h?
  10. hahah, I once had to take home a 6 pack, wouldnt fit on my tank, kept shifting about, so I shoved it down me jacket, was uncomfortable as you can imagine.
  11. I bought kfc the other night and was planning on doing the same, but I managed to squeeze the 5 boxes into my uni backpack. I could literally smell the kfc all the way home. Made me so much more hungrier. lol
  12. Oh man, I think I've had more Subway sandwiches bouncing off my LHS fairing than bugs :eek:
  13. Definitions of intuitive on the Web:

spontaneously derived from or prompted by a natural tendency; "an intuitive revulsion"
    obtained through intuition rather than from reasoning or observation
  14. Loz has heaps of trolley's to help out. Sure he can find one.
  15. A kilo of cumberland sausage and a squeezy bottle of tomato sauce down the jacket have a most satisfactory effect when you fall off and a good samaritan undoes your jacket while you're lying on the road :twisted: .
  16. i lost $80 worth of chinese once when i tried to balance the whole lot on the tank.but geez i nailed that fuggn corner like a pro.

why dont they just weld the trolley to the bike and put a car seat in it?instant sidecar :idea:
  17. [​IMG]
  18. Room for one more? :LOL:

19. Chad Morgan?

20. Just plain loony!

[​IMG] [​IMG]