Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

How about boots?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Krooza, Aug 10, 2005.

1. For casual riding, do you people out there wear proper riding boots or just some kind of work boot (or god-forbid sneakers).

I think it would be weird walking around my destination in riding boots.

2. I recently bought some daytona riding boots, at first i found it weird walking around in them, but now I really dont even notice. I am of the thought that you,re most likely to need your protective gear when you don't think you will! Thereby I try and wear my boots and jacket all the time, I think its a good habit to get used to your gear.... then again I am only a leaner
  3. Always wear my bike boots in all weather.
  4. I'm with him ^ God only gave you one set of feet, gotta protect them at all times.
  5. I wear my motorbike boots whenever I can. They were made for me by Medal, so they fit like a glove, they make cool noises when I walk around and I love them. :D
  6. I always wear my bike boots....I squeak my way around Melbourne (except in summer when I go out I'll wear my supposed-to-be-kneehigh boots). I don't care what people think about my wardrobe, really, and usually I get funny looks until they realise I ride.

:D :D :D
  7. always wear them as with all my other protective gear :) if i crash i know it will be the time i went 1km to return a DVD in runners and normal jeans :roll: