Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Housemates! Thornbury w/ double garage

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by MV, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all, haven't been around much, life gets in the way sometimes!

Anyway, I'm about to take over the lease of a great 3BR + bungalow, plus double garage house in Thornbury, big communal living areas, big rooms & literally 850m from St Georges Rd & the Number 11 Tram.

Looking for a couple of housemates to join the fray, pretty laid back & motorcycle friendly, double garage with plenty of motorcycle specific tools & dedicated space for working on bikes, banging stereo, etc.

Will be fully furnished apart from bedrooms, all new kitchen, bathroom, whitegoods, etc.

Hit me up if you want any specifics, $230 per week, bond is 1 months rent, all bills split evenly.

Bonus points if you want to park a Ducati in the lounge room. Not even joking.

Attached Files:

2. nearly worth moving to Melbourne to park my Monster in there
    • Like Like x 1
  3. sure you want to live with fellow nertraiders mate?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Desperate times Greg ;)

There's a few good eggs about.
  5. maybe Kernel will go in with you
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Er...
  7. Bungalow is taken, master bedroom is still available at $250 p/w, perfect for couples, plenty of shed space still for bikes :)
  8. cameras installed?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. In the bedrooms or the shed???

10. You've been sent the link to view too Yeh?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. You need to send me your credit card details Jonnymac, just for security purposes you understand.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.