Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

HotelWhisky's CBR500R

Average User Rating:
  1. HotelWhisky submitted a new Showcase Item:

HotelWhisky's CBR500R

Read more about this showcase item here...

2. Very nice looking bike you have there..
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I like your bike
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks guys I'm Very happy with it. Loving it so far.
  5. nice enjoy
    • Like Like x 1
  6. beautiful machine. enjoy
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Congrats HW, always a great feeling getting a new beastie. Looks cool, and you went ABS by the look of it? Wait a week or so and you'll be starting to look at mods too lol....exhaust, etc

Enjoy your riding!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Stunning looking bike! Great choice HW, enjoy your new ride :)
  9. Yea I went for the ABS. I figured even if it prevents me from dropping/crashing once it will have been worth it.

haha who said I had to wait a week for that to happen :p

Ah I have been thinking about it, vaguely looking online, but I really need to let the bank balance recover a bit before I go looking for more to add to it.

Thanks everyone!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Nice bike, I got a close look at one the other day on the group ride I organised.

I have to say though I cringe when i see people leave their helmet precariously perched on the seat like that, I've seen so many riders almost about to cry when their shiny new EXPENSIVE Arai or shoei falls to the ground and gets scratched or the visor busts off.

Put it on the ground or hang it by the chin bar off a foot peg, don't let me say I told you so ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Great photo of a good looking bike. Well done and enjoy the ride! =D
    • Like Like x 1