Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hot weather topic

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by hornet, Nov 24, 2005.

1. How do you err, umm, clean the nice soft lining of your new leather pants after a hot sweaty ride or two?

The only other set of leathers I've owned were unlined, and I had Mrs Hornet make a liner suit for them, but with my new Scorpion pants you can't separate the lining from the leather....

2. Dont know bout cleaning them, but I wear stretchy lycra/cotton bike shorts under mine to absorb most of the errr, ummm , sweat . Prevention better than cure? Easier to get them on and off too.
  3. I do that too, and you're right, that works, but your legs get sweaty too.......
  4. I thought all us Hornet guys rode naked...
  5. Loz, we've met, please take the topic seriously......:D
  6. I'm sure there's probably stores somewhere that sell crotchless leather pants :LOL:
  7. Steady on chaps, no need to be macho men... :p

8. Somehow or other we always end up back with chaps, even when Skuffy ISN'T on!!!
  9. If the image of Paul in crotchless leather trousers was a taste, I would now be brushing, flossing and gargling listerine.
  10. LOL @ Loz :LOL:

11. Crothless leathers would also make for a nasty surprise for any tailgating cagers :butt:
  12. lota ummmm,ing and errrrrr,ing going on here ......
  13. ummm, errrr, yes there is :LOL: