Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hot Rod Scooter

Discussion in 'Scooters' at netrider.net.au started by jd, Feb 12, 2006.

1. One of the pics I took at Hanging Rock (see separate thread), showing what happens when a Hot Rod builder turns to scooters (it's "different" I'll give it that).
    Scooter pic

2. I'm not so sure; apart from the customised seat, I think this might be an old '50s scooter in original configuration........

3. That is a disgrace. He should stick to hot rods. Is that a front wheel from a pushy?

4. I quite like it..

5. Yeah I think the scooter itself is largely unmodified but the seat and paintwork/pinstriping are all courtesy of the owner.

6. I'm scouring the murky bottom of internet scooterdom to try and identify this beastie.

7. :LOL: The owner actually had a sign up saying what it was, but I didn't read it :facepalm: . Was more interested in the very nice 1950's Mercury and Caravan which went with the scooter.

8. Ye gods, the things we do...

I've just registered on a scooter forum and posted the pic there; I HATE not knowing stuff.....

9. i saw a scooter with a sidecar mounted the other day. it was on the other side of the highway so didn't get a good look. but a scooter OUTFIT, that was wierd

10. yeah that scooter was featured in an issue of Scooter magazine and i have it at home, will post when i get home after work.

it could even be a ducati.....possibly.....i remember reading an article in scooter mag obout some ducati scooter that was a total disaster for them, again i will have to check when i get home.

11. scooter forum hornet??? wat one?

there was a harley sized scooter doen up similer aswell.. pics posted a while back

12. pls send the link of the other sccoter forum!

i dont mind the scooter in question ;)