Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hot Gixxxer Girl

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Buck, May 8, 2010.

1. Unfortunately today, I had to work. Fortunately, on my ride back home as I got to the traffic lights, I saw a very nice gixxxer from the opposite direction turning right off the Nepean into Bungower Road at Mornington and riding it was the hottest chick I have seen, very nice looking in those leathers(y). I for one believe there should be more of this and if that person should happen to be reading this, drop me a line and maybe we can go for a ride sometime=D>!!!

2. Saw a hot girl on a gsxr600 in Sydney too. Shame about the chicken strips... but hey, I'd be happy to coach her :D
  3. Random!

Where's Brown Man?
  4. Sorry geeth, no pics, and until technology can pull pictures out of my mind, that's where they'll forever remain - but they where excellent curves!
  5. I think I know the girl... I'll ask her and get back to you!
  6. never mind, she has a boyfriend :)
  7. boyfriend's come and go lc
  8. NOOOO

I saw her first!

back off!

(sometimes she wears hipster jeans with g-string clearly visible btw)
  9. I wasn't looking that hard at the Gixxer mate!
  10. Just asked her - not her. She's ride of the gixxer but onto an R1.
  11. Pfft minute details... Is she hot?
  12. surprised no one has asked yet, how do u know shes hot with her helmet on, thats like saying, that chick in the burqa is hot

like this bird, shes hot????????

13. I call it the kindersurprise syndrome. You don't know what your gonna get once you've unwrapped it but you know your going to get something. :LOL:
  14. hmm, chaste forbidden fruit, works for me, hot!
  15. I know a couple of hot gals on gixxers... one is an ex... we should talk if it's her... LOL
  16. free to good home are ya Rob ;) lol
  17. She wasn't wearing a farken burqa - leathers that showed the curves real well (how else can I tell she was female?!)!!!!