Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hot cruiser rider - were you in Geelong last Sunday?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by I Adore Vic, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Well you never never know - may as well type this up and give it a shot. Might make someones day - or it might just creep them out ;) :LOL:

On Sunday, early afternoon, the girls and I pulled into the carpark at the furtherest end of the Geelong foreshore (just past the yacht club) and oldest said - in an approving tone - "There's a man for you mum".

Just letting you know that if you were the guy wearing the Dainese jacket (nice jacket btw) sitting on your black cruiser (suzuki boulevard?) having a smoke....you are hot. :oops: :cool: my 16yr old tried to take a photo of you with her camera phone but it wouldn't work. :LOL:

Feel free to send me a pic of you ;)

2. No sorry, I had to work, couldn't make it to Geelong. :LOL:

And no I don't have a Dainese jacket :grin:
  3. Damn Drew! That link doesn't work! :?

:LOL: :LOL: :p
  4. netrider online dating?! um, rosie(?) ya gotsta give alittle to get alittle. post your mug up!
  5. Wasnt me I sold the cruiser. And I weather Leather!
  6. Hahahaha I love it Rosie! You go girl!! :LOL:

Hope he finds you!
  7. Hey Rosie, whaddya think of Seany? :grin:
  8. How much is he paying you? Pretty good rates? :LOL:
  9. It was sleddog...................he got lost on the southern run and decided to stop in at gellong and have a smoke.

PM him and see the sparks fly :LOL: :LOL:
  10. :rofl:

Jeff - I've been fortunate enough to meet Sleddog and yep he's hot :cool: but this wasn't he. :LOL:

Loz - I've said it once and I'll say it again, he's hot. Perfect catch really. How could a chick not like a guy who has a relaxed look/air about him, plays the guitar, can sing, smokes but never really does, is funny (intentionally and unintentionally)...list goes on...plus he's got great eyes and hair. :cool: oh...and I forgot to add.... a great butt :cool: :LOL:
  11. Right, I'll set it up. He'll be at your place, tonight, with flowers. Don't wear much. :LOL:
  12. :rofl:

Seany - long stemmed roses please. :twisted: :wink: :LOL:
  13. 2007 Hottest Man Alive?

It has been claimed many times that Seany is netriders hottest man, perhaps its time for a nomination thread ;)
  14. :roll: Oh pullease. Seany can you take 1 for the team and pulleaze put these ladies out of our misery :LOL:
  15. [​IMG]

I'm not buying a cruiser though. [-(
  16. Gee Rosie, be a bit sensitive. We're not all just sex objects you know, we have feelings :wink:
  17. Cut out the "we" crap. You speak for yourself buddy. :cool: :LOL:
  18. Shhhh, don't you know a clever ruse when you see one :roll: :wink:
  19. Yay! I got flowers!

:LOL: Who woulda thunk that my encounter with a cruiser rider would turn into an encounter with Seany.... :LOL: