Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hot chick takes on Kirk Cameron regarding evolution.

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by smee, Sep 23, 2009.

1. #1 smee, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

2. #2 smee, Sep 23, 2009
  3. Good on her.

4. #4 DisgruntledDog, Sep 23, 2009
    Love it.

Check out this series.

[URL="]Why do people laugh at Creationists.
    [/URL]

5. I hate Kirk Cameron. He is a despicable human being.

6. Youre only saying that because you hate god, and want to live a wicked sinful existence.

Dont believe me? I have a banana and a coke can to prove it.

7. #7 The Snow Dog, Sep 23, 2009
    Even he is having trouble keeping a straight face in this one: [media=youtube]nfv-Qn1M58I[/media]

Or is he just overjoyed?

8. I'm convinced that these two are charlatans.

FFs they released the Origin of species with a 50 page intro by them, if you are going to go to those lengths and actually read the man's biography and the history of the theory and still deny it, you are either way way way beyond the anthill or you are lying charlatan scum...

I just don't think with the amount of information they have they can still be ignorant to reality.... okay maybe they can... ffs we've gone down the bloody rabbit hole...

9. omg i just clicked the link!

I'm subscribed to Chriss, she's an awesome chick i've traded a few PM's with her.

and yes... HOT!!! haha

10. That's actually a really good video made by an intelligent person. Sure, she's smoking hot, but it's a shame you had to name the thread, "Hot chick takes on Kirk Cameron regarding evolution" rather than "Great challenge to Kirk Cameron regarding evolution" or something like that.

11. Man you should read the introduction, it's the most disgraceful piece of writing i've ever had the misfortune of reading. There's a link on Christina's page.

12. It just shows though that it doesn't take much to make Kirk look like a tool.

13. Yeh, wish I had a psych degree to understand this. There are two groups of religious zealots Ive been trying to converse with - religious fundamentalists and the other other new age religion radical feminism.

They seemed to have all convinced themselves of their beliefs, despite reality. As long as theyre gaining something from it they will continue to revel in their beliefs.

14. You talking about the "I am a goddess, who's in tune with the spirit world and indigo children" women?

My mother is one, she's convinced that all the religious people are crazy but when I point out that her own beliefs are just as flawed she "just feels sorry" for me because I was such an enlightened child growing up but have closed my eyes by "just focusing on the physical dimension".

If you ask me, I think she's the one thats bonkers and not me but I seem to get tarnished with the "unenlightened" brush by every bloody one, from christian fundies to moderate muslims to new age "goddesses"!

15. No no, not those relatively benign ones, the radical feminists youd find working in a hardcore victimhood institute, spreading false stats about men, DV, ****, false **** allegations, etc. The unattractive middle aged ones who hate masculinity as much as they hate young attractive girls. Doing real political damage.

Actually the youtube user criss that uploaded this vid against ray comfort also made another video criticising modern political feminism.

She was heavily criticised by feminists, mainly on her looks, selling her body to get her message across, "misrepresenting" feminism etc.

To a feminist, a young attractive woman criticising feminism is like a red flag in front of a bull.

16. Yeh i remember her vid on feminism....

Funnily enough I thought she was talking sense but I guess the femmie fundies didn't agree!

17. can you post the feminist one?

18. #18 gsxxer, Sep 24, 2009
    [media=youtube]pSdZlPKHpUQ[/media]

That was the first vid.

[media=youtube]Ev7KEytkZTk[/media]

This was the follow up vid to all the flak she copped from the rad fems.

Actually it was more entertaining for me that she trolled feminists good and proper, but she didnt really get into the problems of political feminism ie the schizphrenic nature of rad fems, the neo marxist beliefs, denial of reality based counter arguments.

19. trolling is always more fun than logical argument isnt it?

20. Ive tried no end to engage a number of them in a rational discussion and it always end in me being called a sexist misogynist after about 2 rounds of discussion.

Much like creationists, you are talking to a wall of indoctrination and emotions. Im left with the only conclusion that modern radical political feminists have a form of mental disorder. (denial of reality, intense paranoia)

Besides, trolling a radical feminist is as difficult as getting a dog to bark. Wheres the sport :angel: