Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Horses for Courses

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Bignose, Jun 2, 2015.

1. The first time I rode BMW K100 was on a club outing with test bikes back in 1983 at which time I decided I shouldn't have one as I could see the combination doing myself and it some serious injury,but times change and after a "break" from two wheels and the euphoric feeling of freedom when your youngest turns eighteen it was time to take my life back again. So I found an old Yamaha 750 Virago a couple of years ago,got my mojo working again and it was time to upgrade....so horses for courses,first was a single seat 1984 K100RS,which became the ute,next a 1989 K100RS,all stock standard which is my go fast tourer and finally,because it was there and the right price, another 1984 K100RS which has wider bars and has become my round town bike....needless to say it's not all that often that all three are running in perfect order but the learning curve of how they tick keeps me amused and frustrated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. G'day and welcome to NR, Bignose. What a thoroughbred stable you've got going there!

3. ...eeny meeny miny mo.....

• Funny Funny x 1