Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Horrific F1 Accident

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by pvda, Mar 24, 2006.

1. [IMG:800:555:86b8bd362b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/pvda/f1accident7fj.jpg[/img:86b8bd362b]

2. Sheesh, lets pray the poor little spring inside is OK :(

:LOL: :LOL:
  3. and yay! just got my 3rd hat / regular status.

Hmm....probably should get back to the study :? :LOL:
  4. I just couldn't look... I had to turn away! :)
  5. Clearly you can see here that the typist was going way to fast and has cliped the key on an angle. The key had nowhere to go and has done a 180 and almost gone upside down such was the force of the incident.
  6. that's just horrible, do we have to be exposed to such tragedy and carnage on this site ?
  7. F1 clearly tried an overtaking manoeuvre on F2 into the first corner. Finger2 typing at 300k created a slipstream, F1 pulled out from behind, tried to take the inside line, F2 was too fast however, cut off F1, (to spite his hand), and it all ended in tears. thankfully nothing a pit crew and a dab of superglue can't fix :grin:
  8. No big deal F1 should be able to Esc out of it. :LOL:
  9. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

**GROAN** More Dad humour...

I think I need a coffee....
  10. She cried for Help, Shifted gears, tried to take Control, but she Entered too hot, her Caps Locked, her Functions failed and it came to a miserable End. She's since tried to Delete the incident from her memory and Tab forward to the next race. Times like these you just need to start a new Page.
  11. :rofl: you have a talent their missy!!
  12. Thats what happens when you prematurely shift
  13. Clearly he was trying to split between the Esc and the F2 key and misjudged the gap......