Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Horrible dreams!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by es, Aug 2, 2005.

1. My worst (and best) dreams latley have been about my bike. The other night I dreamed that I got a speeding ticket for going like, 4 Ks over the limit, but then I got another for 10k over and so lost my licence.
    Upon hearing this news, I naturally went crazy and sped around at 170 in 60 zones. Soon, I was chased down by a bike cop. I pulled over and explained the situation to him and he was very sympathetic, but arrested me anyway.
    Went to court and told the judge my story... He let me off, gave me my licence back and told me to ride home!
    Gearing up behind the courthouse, judge came up to me and told me he was a rider :p

I was sooooo torn up when I woke up, "OMG I lost my licence, what am i going to do?????" And then I remembered the judge let me off.

And then I rembered it was all just a dream :p

Anyone else have nightmares about bikes?

2. Hmm, i've told you how to fix this problem B4 !!

Buy a HONDA !!

:LOL: :p :LOL:

3. I thought you were going to say, "Oh yes Eswen, I have HORRIBLE nightmares where Im riding a kawa!!!"

4. Yeah 'cause their speedos always 10k's out :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

5. As long as you are not dreaming about VTR Bob then it is all ok

hahahahahahahahahaha

6. Honda's are for nerds.

7. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh it was about your bike, naaaaaaaaaah, not that horrible. Imagine having a dream about naked VTRbob. You would kill your self inastantly because you wouldn't wanna live with that memory in your head :LOL:

8. I did say I was having nightmares...

Had this other one where some bastard stole my fairings :evil: poor naked bike

9. hahaha.. niiicceee,

haven't had any dreams about bikes,
    i see myself riding around in front of me when i'm in my car tho :D

10. :shock: Now that is wierd!!! At least you can see how you look from the back when you ride!

11. then i'd better get one :p :p still its better that what i have....currently contemplating the benefits of taking the lawnmower apart and jaming motor into my mountain bike....... That does coun't as a motor bike then right???

12. who has to dream about that ? see the real thing !!

a near naked Bob coming to a coffee spot near too you soon !!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

13. saves the time of feeling whether the tyre pressure is good enough... i can just watch it :D

14. *gets down on both knees* Please god, I am faithful to you already, why send more pain and suffering to my eyes?

15. Man I'm glad I don't live in you guys' heads!! (But then again you're probably glad you don't live in mine)

On the subject though, have you ever noticed that women seem to be able to remember their dreams much better than men do??

I was having a horrible dream the other night. I dreamt I was eating a giant marshmallow and when I woke up, my pillow was gone.

Bwhuhahahahahahahahaha

16. I can see the headlines already: MASS SUICIDE OF MOTORCYCLE RIDERS AT SOUTHBANK

17. My dreams are notorious with my friends - some of the most often recounted include
    The detacable penis dream
    The vibrator dream
    The monk dream
    The racing car dream
    The big dog

18. .... care to eleborate?

19. on which one?

20. Well as we don't know the details of any of these.....pick one..or all