Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hornet owners

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by deafwish, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Just curious on how many Hornet riders there are in Melbourne.....
    Anyone roughly know?
    We should have a little cruise one day!
    The 'swarm'........ :roll:
    Daz. :wink:

2.  Top
  3. Re: British Hornets

I know that site backwards!!!! :shock:
    Know of any others? :D

4. I wanted to buy one of the jackets, but they're not available any more (site hasn't been updated for quite a while)

5. Hornet owners???
    Nobody owns Hornets, do they??

6. Just the educated ones who know a good machine when they see one.
    :wink:
    :LOL:

7. One is owned *by* one's Hornet.

8. Think this should have said "Horney Owners" then we would be on the 20th page by now. :D :D :LOL: :LOL:

9. What a disappointment!!!

10. ummmmm honey

11. And all shall fear the swarm of two.

Bzzzzzz

Loz

12. *splat*

"damn bugs"

13. Despite my dedication....

..... to my beloved bike, and deafwish's new-found enthusiasm, I cannot think of one single means whereby this thread could be drawn out to 20 pages!!! (pity really)
    Actually if one of the usual suspects would like to derail it for a page or two, we MIGHT struggle to 10, but, 20 pages, nup! :cry:

14. Would someone .....

...... like to decifer this gobbledegook from www.bluehornet.com ? (NO, it's not what you think!)

Deliverability
    BlueHornet achieves the industry’s best deliverability rates by backing our leading technology with personal intervention and quick, decisive action.

:?: :?: :?:

15. Re: Despite my dedication....

Well, RC36honda did try, and your the other usual suspect, so doubt 5 is even possible. :?

I would have hornet if I had any money.......................
    Actually I'd have ANY bloody bike bigger than a toofiddy if I had any money :(

JJ

16. Baby Hornet owner here...great bike I'm very happy with it!

17. 'Baby Hornet'.....I like!
    Does that mean my 600 has 'middle child syndrome'?
    :LOL:
    :roll:

18. Are there any "Big Daddy Hornet" owners out there?

I can't wait to trade up from the 250, it's great, but a VFR has fairings for me to hide behind.

19. Yes. You are all my bitches.
    Until the mythical Hornet thou makes its debut.

VFRs seem nice to me but I love the upright riding position on the Hornbag, better visibilty, easier to move your weight in corners, easier on the back, less weight on the wrists and the grollies below. You do trade in some wind protection, but some of us like getting blown. :LOL: